Screensaver that turns your display off to save power
The Turn Off screensaver turns your TV, projector or screen off, like any old fashioned screensaver is intended to do.Next to managing your display, it can also manage your device power state, log your profile off or mute audio to avoid sounds through your A/V receiver.
v0.10.3 (2020-08-01)- Workflow changes for Matrixv0.10.2 (2019-11-21)- Create separate entrypoint- Improve stability- Add more unit testsv0.10.1 (2019-10-30)- Add sanity tests, unit tests and coverage support- Use JSON-RPC for all built-ins- Improvements for Python 3- Support Odroid-C2 display methodv0.10.0 (2019-03-13)- Support RPi touchscreen display method- Improve mute and unmuting audio using JSON-RPCv0.9.2 (2018-06-07)- Fix translations- Fix an issue when stopping the screensaverv0.9.1 (2018-04-14)- Improve documentation- Don't log when no action was taken- Fix sanity issues
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)