Wake up a sleeping device (e.g. NAS, Server, etc.) using Wake-On-Lan
Uses Kodi builtin command "WakeOnLan" to send the wakeup packet
Sends a WOL magic packet to a remote device using its ethernet MAC address and displays a notification if and when the device is available.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: February 22, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)