AmbiBox Profile Manager
For bugs, requests or general questions visit the AmbiBox thread on the XBMC forums.
Interfaces with the windows program AmbiBox to switch profiles for ambient lighting. This requires that the free program Ambibox is installed. Download here: http://www.ambibox.ru/en/index.php/Main_Page Detailed instructions: http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add-on:AmbiBox Notice: this program will read from the windows registry to check that Ambibox has been installed! In addition, if configured to start Ambibox if not running, it will access the program and start it.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.14.0)
xbmc.addon (>= 12.0.0)