Spotimc gives you access to the Spotify music service.
It requires a Spotify premium account.
spotimc lets you search for music, browse your playlists and play your favourite tunes right from xbmc. this product uses spotify(r) core but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by spotify. spotify is the registered trade mark of the spotify group. special thanks to seeleck for the logo and skin improvements. special thanks also for the cherrypy project, the dejavu fonts project and the gnome project (high contrast icons theme).
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020
License: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)