Toggle audio delay
Lite version of Bluetooth Delay addon. This addon lets you set a delay for your bluetooth headset, and easily toggle between delay on/off. For easy toggle, set a shortcut on your skin's home screen, or set a shortcut ky in the keyboard.xml file: For toggle - RunScript(script.bluetooth.delay) For speakers - RunScript(script.bluetooth.delay,0) For bluetooth - RunScript(script.bluetooth.delay,1)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: February 20, 2022
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)