Addon to preview and download recordings from Dahua web cams.
Dahua cams allow the event or alert triggered capture of jpg snapshots and mp4 video sequences to local storage (SD card). This addon leverages Dahua cam API calls to access the recorded data from the kodi GUI. Stored jpg and mp4 files can be previewed and downloaded.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: February 10, 2021
License: Not specified