Unofficial Open(Libre)ELEC updater
Development builds often have major bugs and crashes can happen quite often. Always backup your userdata folder when installing development builds.
This add-on downloads Open(Libre)ELEC update files ready to be installed on the next reboot. Select a predefined source or a custom source defined in the add-on settings, then choose from a list of available builds. Some sources provide full build details which can be viewed by pressing 'Info'.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007