episodehunter keeps automatically a record of what you are watching and can there by keep a comprehensive history of all tv shows and movies you have watched and give tips on what to see next. you are required to have an episodehunter account for this plugin. create an account on episodehunter.tv
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 03, 2020|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991|