Protect your Privacy! use a VPN to download & surf annonymusly.
Identifying data, such as your IP: 126.96.36.199, is visible when you surf the Net. When using a VPN, your data is being switched by that of the VPN and not even your ISP can tell where you surfed.
Better safe than sorry...
Configures IPTV Simple Client for Team eXpat
eXpat PVR Config Tool allows you to easily integrate your eXpat IPTV credentials into a PVR service. Use IPTV Simple Client to browse eXpat channels with a fully functioning EPG and channel list.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 14, 2021
License: GNU General Public License, v2