A Streamlined Utility Tool for Kodi
No Bloatware, no Nonsense! Just Keep your Kodi sharp and clean with this utility tool... Now with a Custom Wizard.
2023.01.09.0 - Added AutoClean Cache functionality every x days at a given hour. - Backup always replaced the home folder reference in xml files with special://home Not all addons can handle this replace so it is now possible via a setting to disable this. - Backup Cancel didn't work. This is now fixed. 2023.01.01.0 - Fix a fix on 2022.12.28.0 2022.12.28.0 - Fix crash with full backup when there are foreign, like Hebrew, characters in xml files 2021.12.19.0 - Made kodi 19 (Matrix) compatible. 2021.11.03.0 - Fix Speedtest crash. 2020.12.19.1 - The plugin was also installed under Video add-ons. Now it only is in Program add-ons where it belongs - Clean removed some files created by Common plugin cache or StorageServer or script.common.plugin.cache at kodi startup. This resulted in breaking cache functionality of kodi - Upload kodi log file to pastebin didn't always work and the first bytes were binary characters - Made all decode calls UTF-8 - Improved ADVANCED SETTINGS(BUFFER SIZE) functionality
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 19, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2Download 3Download 4Download 5Download 6Download 7Download 8Download 9Download 10Download 11Download 12|
|License:||The MIT License|