Gaia and its developers are not in any way affiliated with Kodi, Premiumize, OffCloud, RealDebrid, EasyNews, or any of the sites and providers used in the addon.
Gaia is and always will be free and open-source. None of its code and resources may be sold or redistributed for any commercial purposes.
Gaia and its developers do not host, create, or distribute any of the content displayed in the addon, it simply searches public websites.
The theme icons for Gaia
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 29, 2021
License: GPL 3.0
xbmc.python (>= 2.19.0)