An editor for keymap files
Keymap Editor is a GUI for configuring mappings for remotes, keyboard and other inputs supported by Kodi. Note: existing user defined key mappings will be renamed to .bak.
v1.1.4- fixed depreciacted translatepath call- removed dependancy on kodi-six- updated language files
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021