An editor for keymap files
Keymap Edit is a GUI for configuring mappings for remotes, keyboard and other inputs supported by xbmc. Note: existing user defined key mappings will be removed. This is a Keymap Editor fork. Credit goes to original creator (takoi)
Changes on this fork include:- Forked - Rebranded to Keymap Edit- Added some missing actions, categories, windows introduced in Kodi v17 and v18- Generated .xml is now properly indented, instead of 1 line- Some rephrasing- Fixed keymap reloading after save- Converted to current language formatting- Added Greek language
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 30, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007
xbmc.python (>= 2.19.0)