Upload Debug Logs to Shareable Location
This add-on gives you the ability to upload your Kodi error logs to a shareable location, and can also optionally email you the link to your logs. Before you get started, be sure to Toggle ON the “Enable debug logging” function under the "Settings -> System -> Logging" menu within Kodi.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 13, 2021|