Rip DVDs and BluRays within Kodi
Since Lounge Ripper makes use of MakeMKV and Handbrake, those must be installed properly for it to work.
Lounge Ripper uses MakeMKV and Handbrake to rip and encode movies directly into Kodi with a simple press of a button.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: February 11, 2021
License: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 2.14.0)