Simple HTTP Cache using sqlite3
Stores cached data in sqlite3.Blobs. Calculates lifetime, freshness as virtual columns.Obeys cache control directives, immutable, no-store, etc. Supports etag, last_modified, etc for validation.Can be used as a generic key/blob data store when used without directives
v1.0.3 (18-7-19) - Fixes python version error
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 14, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 2.25.0)