Framework for creating kodi add-on's.
Codequick is a framework for kodi add-on's. The goal of this framework is to simplify add-on development. This is achieved by reducing the amount of boilerplate code to a minimum, automating tasks like route dispatching and sort method selection. Ultimately allowing the developer to focus primarily on scraping content from websites and passing it to kodi.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021