Pure-Python HTML parser with ElementTree support.
Parses HTML using HTMLParser to build a tree of Elements. Utilizing ElementTree support for XPath expression to parse the tree.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
Platform: Not specified
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)