Kodi InputStream and DRM playback made easy
A simple Kodi module that makes life easier for add-on developers relying on InputStream based add-ons and DRM playback.
v0.5.7 (2021-07-02)- Further improve Widevine CDM installation on ARM hardwarev0.5.6 (2021-06-24)- Improve Widevine CDM installation on ARM hardware- Postpone Widevine CDM updates when user rejectsv0.5.5 (2021-06-02)- Improve Widevine CDM installation on ARM hardwarev0.5.4 (2021-05-27)- Fix Widevine CDM installation on ARM hardwarev0.5.3 (2021-05-10)- Temporary fix for Widevine CDM installation on ARM hardware- Fix Widevine CDM installation on 32-bit Linuxv0.5.2 (2020-12-13)- Update Chrome OS ARM hardware id'sv0.5.1 (2020-10-02)- Fix incorrect ARM HWIDs: PHASER and PHASER360- Added Hebrew translations- Updated Dutch, Japanese and Korean translationsv0.5.0 (2020-06-25)- Extract Widevine CDM directly from Chrome OS, minimizing disk space usage and eliminating the need for root access- Improve progress dialog while extracting Widevine CDM on ARM devices- Support resuming interrupted downloads on unreliable internet connections- Reshape InputStream Helper information dialog- Updated Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Romanian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translations
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021