A simple Kodi module that makes life easier for add-on developers relying on InputStream based add-ons and DRM playback.
2018.02.21 v0.3.3+ Load loop if it's a kernel module (thanks to mkreisl)+ Fix legacy Widevine CDM update detection+ inputstream_addon is now a public variable+ Notify user that ARM64 needs 32-bit userspace+ Improve logging+ Cosmetics
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: September 09, 2021
License: MIT License