Help other people decide, vote up or down?
A fork of the xbmcswift2 project
A micro framework to enable rapid development of Kodi plugins.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 19, 2021
License: GNU General Public License v3 (GPL-3)
xbmc.python (>= 2.1.0)