Module providing encrypted password storage
Module providing encrypted password storage via keyrings. Will attempt to use the system keyring if available, or fallback to an internal file based encrypted keyring.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||June 12, 2021|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991|