A SOCKS proxy client and wrapper for Python
PySocks lets you send traffic through SOCKS and HTTP proxy servers. It is a modern fork of SocksiPy with bug fixes and extra features.
## [1.6.8] - 2017-12-21- Remove support for EOL Python 3.3## [1.6.7] - 2017-03-22- Make SocksiPy legacy functions kwarg-compatible. See issue [#71](https://github.com/Anorov/PySocks/pull/71).- Use setuptools in setup.py to support wheel. See issue [#73](https://github.com/Anorov/PySocks/pull/73).- Test and logging enhancements## [1.6.6] - 2017-01-29- Full test suite finally added- Travis CI enabled for project
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021