PyXBMCt UI framework
PyXBMCt is a mini-framework for simple XBMC addon UI buliding. It is similar to PyQt and provides parent windows, a number of UI controls (widgets) and a grid layout manager to place controls.
1.3.1: - Fix incompatibility with newer Python 3 Kodi builds - Replace future library with six for Python 3 compatibility
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 12, 2021
License: GNU GPL v.3