Tulip Helper libraries
Tulip Routine Libraries combines the best elements from Lambda's "lamlib" and tknorris's shared modules. Also includes various enhancements, newer and improved functions and Python 3 compatibility, though the latter is largely untested.
2.3.X- Add function (directory) can now set plugin category for skins to display- Changed all "BaseException" into "Exception"- Replaced builtin eval with ast.literaleval which is more secure- Added the fuzzywuzzy library for fuzzy string matching- Moved all user agent related functions and strings into new user_agent module- Added datetime keys for youtube videos- Compat module enhancements- Directory module bugfixes- Added replace xml codes function- Various other tweaks2.2.X- Reincluded url_dispatcher module for addons that may use it in the future- New reload skin function- Log exception on client function upon failure- xbmc.Playlist is now callable via lambda function. Mode 1 for video (default), Mode 0 for audio- Add function in directory module now accepts streaminfo data (as dictionary)- Add function can also form a playlist instead of directory only- Add function can show background progress when loading items- Added StringIO in compat module- Plugin url optimization with join string method on directory module- m3u_maker renamed to playlist_maker- Added tvg-logo parameter into playlist_maker
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: July 26, 2022
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, 29 June 2007