XBMC add-on framework
This addon makes no warranties, expressed or implied, andhereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including withoutlimitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability,fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectualproperty or other violation of rights. Further, PlayIt addon does notwarrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likelyresults, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Internetweb site where from data is retrieved or otherwise relating to suchmaterials or on any sites linked to this addon. Videos are sorucedfrom video-hosting websites that are having full rights to removesuch access to video if required.
XBMC add-on provides a simplest way to configure actionto be performed for each add-on request using XML.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 22, 2021|
|License:||GNU GPL v3|