XBMC add-on framework
This addon makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, PlayIt addon does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Internet web site where from data is retrieved or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this addon. Videos are soruced from video-hosting websites that are having full rights to remove such access to video if required.
XBMC add-on provides a simplest way to configure action to be performed for each add-on request using XML.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: GNU GPL v3