Universal Electronic Programing Guide Framework
uEPG is a drop-in EPG module, developers can easily add custom electronic programing guides to any Kodi plugin with little effort; Developers can use the default interface or customize to match a specific provider.
v1.0.6 - Improved functionally v1.0.3 - Fixed listitem Parsing and Default Skin 1.0.2 - Added HDHomerun Tuner Support
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 12, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007