Help other people decide, vote up or down?
Python helper module
xmltodict is a Python module that makes working with XML feel like you are working with JSON, as in this "spec".
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 13, 2021|
|Download 1Download 2Download 3Download 4Download 5Download 6Download 7Download 8|