Module providing access to youtube-dl video stream extraction
Module providing access to youtube-dl video stream extraction for over 270 sites. Version is based on youtube-dl date version: YY.MDD.V where V is the addon specific sub-version. Also provides downloading with the option for background downloading with a queue and queue manager.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: August 12, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991