Patch Kodi skins (Estuary, Estouchy, Confluence, Amber) for OzWeather Radar Support.
This addon attempts to patch Kodi skins for OzWeather radar support. Supports: Estuary, Estouchy, Confluence, Xonfluence, Amber, Aeon (Nox Silvo and Tajo) Skin folder must be writeable! (Creates a backup of of the original skin files first and this addon can also restore those if need be). By default patches only the actual weather page. For Estuary & Confluence, also patches your VideoFullScreen file for weather/radar during playback when video info is displayed.
0.2.9 - Remove 'Rain' from 'Rain Chance' as some BOM short forecasts are not as short as short implies.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 26, 2022
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)