Patch Kodi skins (Estuary, Estouchy, Confluence, Amber) for OzWeather Radar Support.
This addon attempts to patch Kodi skins for OzWeather radar support. Supports: Estuary, Estouchy, Confluence, Xonfluence, Amber, Aeon (Nox Silvo and Tajo) Skin folder must be writeable! (Creates a backup of of the original skin files first and this addon can also restore those if need be). By default patches only the actual weather page. For Estuary & Confluence, also patched your VideoFullScreen file for weather/radar during playback when video info is displayed.
0.2.6 - Hopefully fix custom backgrounds in Amber 0.2.5 - Add support for user choice of colours, and for aeon/amber background image, background opacity 0.2.3 - Tweaks, add support for aeon (aeon nox silvo and aean tajo tested), xonfluence 0.1.9 - Tweaks based on feedback 0.1.7 - VideoFullScreen is always used to make the addon simpler - New buttons for Estuary 0.1.5 - Tweaks 0.1.4 - Add support for Amber 0.1.3 - Support for imminent OzWeather 2 release, with support for Confluence, Estuary, Estouchy
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: July 17, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)