A script to support the overlay of multiple security camera image feeds.
Up to 4 camera image feeds can be displayed simultaneously in one overlay. The image urls must provide a JPEG output and are queried at an adjustable interval for updates. The feeds can be arranged in various patterns.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: February 10, 2021
License: Not specified
requests (>= 2.22.0)