A script to support the overlay of multiple security camera image feeds.
Up to 9 camera image feeds can be displayed simultaneously in one overlay. The image urls must provide a JPEG output and are queried at an adjustable interval for updates. The "Use Custom Grid" option allows the user to personalize the camera grid layout on a 1280x720 pixel grid. X and Y positions, along with Width and Height can be set inside each of the camera's individual menus. the X and Y coordinates define the top left starting point of the camera image, and the width and height define its size. By pressing enter or a corresponding numeric key on your remote you can select a specific feed for full screen display.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: February 13, 2021
License: Not specified