Automate Hue lights with Kodi playback
Requires a Hue Bridge V2 (Square). Ambilight not available on all hardware.
Automate your Hue lights with Kodi. Create multi-room scenes that run when you Play, Pause or Stop media playback. Create and delete multi-room scenes from add-on settings then select which to apply for different Playback events. Can use Hue's sunrise and sunset times to automatically disable the service during daytime and turn on the lights at sunset during playback. Includes Ambilight support.
v1.2Don't crash on bad/empty result from Hue discovery endpoint - fixes rb#410, fixes rb#411, fixes #172Allow manual IP entry - fixes #172, fixes #173Disable ambilight when no ambilights selectedv1.1.9Fix Ambilight attempting to initialize when disabled.Crash fixesError reporting improvementsv1.1.4Fix error reporting
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: June 28, 2022