Live TV Playlist Manager
The Live TV PlayList Manager provides a service for clients to use to schedule live TV events. A Live TV Playlist is a list of channel change instructions that occur at a specified time. A Playlist item consists of an alarm time, channel and recurrence option. The manager maintains a database of playlist items and saves the list in a file. This file is read each time the manager starts up so that on going events will always occur.
2.0.2 August 4, 2021 - Fixed zombie event caused by bug in Alarm _findTimer() - Sorted log alarm queue display 2.0.1 July 19, 2021 - Fixed updting based on EPG changes
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||October 23, 2022|
|License:||GNU General Public License v3.0 only, June 2007|