A service for Next Episode (next-episode.net) website.
The next-episode.net service for Kodi allows to add your movies and TV episodes from media library to your inventory on next-episode.net. The service also monitors video playback and updates 'watched' status of your movies and episodes on next-episode.net. Note: The addon works only with Kodi medialibrary!
1.2.5:- Fixed crashes when movies do not have IMDB ID.1.2.4:- Fixed compatibility with Kodi 20 "Nexus".
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||August 13, 2021|