Checks quality of Kodi's and Tvheadend's local networks
Shows latency (RTT) and packets loss to consecutive steps on the way from Kodi to Tvheadend server. Use it when network issues cause problems during watching TV streamed from Tvheadend. The problem can be in: Kodi's local network, connection between Kodi's local network and its ISP, connection between Tvheadend's local network and its ISP, Tvheadend's local network or the route between both ISPs. You will have a clue where is the problem and which network should be fixed. More information on: github.com/iwis/script.service.tvheadend-route-latencies
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 03, 2020
Platform: windx linux android
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007