Simkl Scrobbler with AI file detection system
Not tested on Android
Automatically set Movies and TV ShowsAnime as watched on Simkl.com. Simkl knows what you're watching, tells you episodes you've missed, and connects you to what your friends are into. Sign up at https://simkl.com to get all of these features: - Automatically track what you’re watching.- Receive notifications about new episodes.- Find recommendations based on your watch history.- See your friend's ratings.Simkl was created to help people, like you, to keep track of what you watch and receive notifications about new episodes and new movie releases based on your preferences and watch history.
v3.1 (21-07-13) - detect engine updated v3.0 (21-03-16) - Kodi 19+ support v2.2 (19-10-12) - upgraded stream detection + fixed random scrobbling
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: August 19, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)