Script used by skins to show extended media info.
This script fetches extended information for several media types (artists, albums, movie sets etc.). Needs skin support.
Kodi v18 updates
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.25.0)