Skinhelper addon that shows alive servers
Skinhelper addon that pings a list of servers and visualize their state. A skin integration is required. Therefore, properties are stored into the skin. Find more about this in the readme.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 29, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 3, June 2007