Edit and synchronize subtitles with your remote
With this script you can edit specific lines, move or stretch subtitles, and synchronize with other subtitles. You can also synchronize with a videofile. To easily use this editor, launch it when the video and subtitle you wish to edit are playing.
Version 2.0.3 - New: Croatian and German translations - Minor bugfixes
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||May 29, 2023|
|Download 1Download 2|