Edit and synchronize subtitles with your remote
With this script you can edit specific lines, move or stretch subtitles, and synchronize with other subtitles. You can also synchronize with a videofile.
Version 0.0.2 - New: Frame rate conversion on the fly - New: Play modified subtitle directly on video - Minor bugfixes Version 0.0.3 - New: Added support for .sub files - Minor bugfixes
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: September 07, 2021