TV and movie scrobbler for trakt.tv
Automatically scrobble all TV episodes and movies you are watching to trakt.tv! Keep a comprehensive history of everything you've watched and be part of a global community of TV and movie enthusiasts. Sign up for a free account at http://trakt.tv and get a ton of features: - Automatically scrobble what you're watching - Mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, and Windows Phone - Share what you're watching (in real time) and rating to facebook and twitter - Personalized calendar so you never miss a TV show - Follow your friends and people you're interesed in - Use watchlists so you don't forget to what to watch - Track your media collections and impress your friends - Create custom lists around any topics you choose - Easily track your TV show progress across all seasons and episodes - Track your progress against industry lists such as the IMDb Top 250 - Discover new shows and movies based on your viewing habits - Widgets for your forum signature What can this addon do? - Automatically scrobble all TV episodes and movies you are watching - Sync your TV episode and movie collections to trakt (triggered after a library update) - Auto clean your trakt collection so that it matches up with XBMC - Keep watched statuses synced between XBMC and trakt - Rate movies and episode after watching them - Custom skin/keymap actions for toggling watched status, rating, tagging, and listing Special thanks to all who contributed to this plugin! Check the commit history and changelog to see these talented developers.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: Not specified