Cast videos from the Youtube application to Kodi
This is not a full chromecast implementation nor will it ever be. It will only work as long as Google keep backwards compatibility with the cast v1 protocol in the Youtube application. Deeply inspired by Leapcast and gotubecast projects
An implementation of the Cast V1 protocol in Kodi to act as a player for the Youtube mobile application
[new] sync translations [new] fix issue related to different href and rel (dial spec)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||October 20, 2022|
|Download 1Download 2|