My First Add-On. Please by gentle
RandomTV plays random TV episodes from your library. There are a few options: - Include unwatched episodes (only watched will be included by default) - Update Play Count - Repeat Playlist - Shuffle On Repeat - Show Notifications - Enable Auto Stop - Include All TV Shows or Select TV Shows It will also add a context menu item so that you can play a specific show or season with RandomTV
v1.3.0 (23 February 2021) - Added support for Matrix / python 3
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)