Reads weather data from sensors (currently only SenseHAT for RPi) and adds that information to the weather window properties.
v.0.2.1 - updates due to name change v.0.2.0 - added option to hide mouse cursor (skin must provide needed files) v.0.1.1 - new handling off screen status function and messages v.0.1.0 - feature complete - now sends plugins passback information based on skin buttons - can set AutoDim status based on script arguments (see README) - external sensor or some other script must trigger this periodically
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||January 14, 2021|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3, 29 June 2007|