Addon in order to limit playback time per day, e.g. for parental control. After playback time has been reached playback will be stopped automatically.
Version 1.2.0 (2022-11-30)- Added new feature: auto-stop in rest period- Added help texts- RefactoringVersion 1.1.0 (2022-08-27)- Added hourly notifications incl. new setting- Correct handling of paused media so that it doesn't consume time budget anymoreVersion 1.0.0 (2022-04-20)- Initial version
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||December 03, 2022|
|Download 1Download 2|