Connect Kodi output to boblight.
You need to have the correct binary addon installed for this to work.
Connect Kodi output to boblight backend.
2.0.19- added support for Kodi 19 (Matrix)2.0.18- fixed support for windows 32bit after last version bump2.0.17- add support for windows 64bit2.0.16- fixed detection of arm64 android platform and download the right shared library for it2.0.15- rebrand from XBMC Boblight to Kodi Boblight- added tvos support2.0.14- [fix] - support new RenderCapture API introduced in Kodi 17
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
xbmc.python (>= 3.0.0)