Crontab - Action control
The author does not host or distribute any of the content displayed by this addon. The author does not have any affiliation with the content providers.
A service to call regular (hours/days) stored actions (e.g. update the addon media library) in other plugins.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: January 13, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991
xbmc.python (>= 2.24.0)