Clean up downloaded subs from ads, etc
Clean up downloaded subs from ads and other rubbish, i.e. who translated subtitles or from which web they were downloaded. Should work with all encodings (tested with 1250, 1251 and utf-8) and srt, sub subtitles. I created basic definitions which are downloaded from my web at runtime. Mostly for serbo-croatian and czech, and there are definitions for english, german, french, polish, slovak, hungarian, dutch and portugese. If you have any strings you need removed in your language, submit them to me in UTF8 format an I can add them.
v7.0 - Python 3 version
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||April 17, 2022|
|Download 1Download 2Download 3|
|License:||GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991|