rTorrent: This is the free BitTorrent client rtorrent packed for OpenELEC
rTorrent BitTorrent client can handel multipel watch dirs and post actions. After changing settings you need to disable and re-enable the addon. Hove this addon is intended to work: You add base dirs. torrents: /storage/downloads/torrents/ downloads: /storage/downloads comlete: /storege then you add watch dirs separated by: , videos,tvshows,music Wath will happen then is: Directorys while be created if they dont exist: /storage/downloads/torrents/videos /storage/downloads/videos /storege/videos then rtorrent while start dtached. Now if you add a torrent file to: /storage/downloads/torrents/videos it while be downloaded to /storage/downloads/videos On completion it while be Linked or Moved to /storege/videos The same for every watch dir added... Nice ha...
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
|Updated:||March 22, 2021|