PVR Recording & Power Manager
Use at your own risk. No liability for not set timers, lack of recording and other side effects!
Recording and power management for current active recordings and wakeup procedures for future schedules using JSON-RPC on a standalone HTPC with TV card and a PVR server. Prevents shutdown/poweroff the system while an active schedule is running. Delivers optional Emails via SMTP if an automatic scheduled recording ended successfully. Ability to start the system periodically on an user defined cycle and time for e.g. EPG-Updates if there is a longer inactivity time of the system.
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: February 21, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991