A simple PVR tools addon for kodi (iptv simple)
This addon allows you to download, extract and merge xmltv files to make a single xmltv file for XBMC PVR. It supports internet files compressed in gzip format (or plain xml). The same is applied to different m3u lists (local or hosted on the web)
How To Install
- Download the addon.
- Open up Kodi and navigate into Add-ons.
- Click the open box icon (above the side-menu).
- Select Install from zip file.
- If this is the first addon you install, Kodi will warn you about installing addons from "unknown sources" for security reasons - it's your call.
- In any case, Kodi will warn you, you may not get auto-updates for this addon.
- Navigate into the location where you've downloaded the addon to and select it to Install.
For a full installation guide please click here.
Updated: March 22, 2021
License: GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE. Version 2, June 1991